Friday, September 14, 2012

Only2Clicks


This is NOT what you want to see for the third day this week.........

I have two Only2Clicks account which I update almost every day

Websites - (I'll add the link when the page is not down)
ipadappsineducation -

TIP: If you use the Only2Clicks site for bookmarking (which I love by the way) make sure you periodically export your bookmarks. They stay under the tab headings you have set and even though this only gives you a list at least you have a record of the sites you have bookmarked.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip, but here is a bit of friendly advice: please change the awful font of your blog. It's awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your feedback, I've taken it onboard and tried lots of choices.........I'd love it if you let me know your thoughts on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, visit again soon.