Friday, May 1, 2015

Display idea.......with a digital twist?

Here's my 'resource', Arty idea for the day 
I've also added it to my Pinterest board 'Arty Ideas for School'


How To....visit this website

My idea: I'd get kids to 'design' personalise one of these each and then use them in the class to display their artwork or independent contracts etc. If you didn't have anywhere to stick them too (with a magnet, which could be tricky......I'd put one of those super strength velcro dots on them that stick to vortex classroom walls......or you could even attach two back to back and 'hook' them over a wire?). For a digital flavour you could have your learners design an avatar (or you might just want their photo) print it out and laminate it and add it to their 'trap' (See my Avatar Only2Clicks page for a range of websites you can use to create them).

Loads of potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, visit again soon.