Friday, May 1, 2015

"Kids Konnect" Conference 2015

Many years ago (2010) as part of an ICTPD cluster, I organised a 'Kids Konnect' conference.



I have decided to do the same thing this year but with a group of schools from our 'Coastal Strip'

  • Te Akau ki Papamoa
  • Golden Sands
  • Tahatai Coast
  • Omanu
  • Mount Primary
So often the connecting and learning we do is as teachers across schools but seldom is it our kids. 

We'll be connecting face to face this time but it would be great to evolve this style of conference to be virtual, initially within NZ perhaps and then global, who knows. Let me know if you'd be keen.

I'm just in the planning stage, all 5 schools are onboard and committed so it sounds very exciting.
A date is set for early in Term 3 so I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, visit again soon.