Thursday, April 30, 2015

Are you a Dropbox user?

I love it when developers and innovators listen to consumers and adapt their products to suit, Dropbox have done just that.

Dropbox is one of the few tools I have the paid version of - I couldn't be without it. I have a super fast Macbook Pro and I keep it that way by not saving a thing to it......I save everything I do into Dropbox, all my photo's and movies or digital objects I have created (everything that's not created in my Google Drive that is). I received an email this week which informed me that you can now add comments and collaborate on documents!

This is a copy of what they sent:

We know working with multiple people can be difficult. With conversations scattered across email threads and chat windows, feedback can get lost and it can take forever to get everyone on the same page.

That process just got much simpler. Now you can post comments to files on the Dropbox website — so conversations stay organized in one place, and you can gather feedback in just one step.


To bring someone into the loop, just type "@" followed by their name or email address. They'll get an email notification with both your comment and a link to go right to the file.

To try it out, go to Dropbox.com, click on one of your files, and add a comment on the right. To learn more about this feature, visit our help center.

Try it out



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, visit again soon.